Monday, January 24, 2005

1\20\05

After wondering Frankfurt we set our sights on gathering the ingredients for supper, we bought gnocchi(potato pasta), ham (very expencive ham too, 7.37€ for 10 slices holy pig!) from the open air market, fresh bread from the bakery up the street, and an augratin sauce. The only thing I had to make all this in is our 5€ hotpot. And it is tiny so I had to be creative. With some onion I had bought in austria(for .10!) Caleb said that it was excellent. We made dinner in our hostel room and ate right there. Simple but good. 2 people from brazil and 3 people from taiwan sayed in our room tonight. Very cool people.
We have to get up at 6:30 AM tomorrow mornind to catch a 7:30 bus to the hahn airport. 1 hr and 40 minutes away from hahn airport(damn you ryan air!) so we packed everything before we went to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elissa said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time! Wish I was there! I miss good home cooked food. I'm not the best cook, and finding ingredients here can be rather difficult.

You met people from Taiwan! That's awesome! I'm going on vacation there Feb. 8-13 (for Chinese New Year).

Well, just wanted to let you guys know that I read your blog almost religiously. Much more than I update my blog at least (which probably hasn't been updated since Christmas!)!

Have a great time in Ireland and keep on posting!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home