Friday, May 13, 2005

5/8/05

(caleb)
Today we had a little last minute shopping to do and we wanted to take in the sights of Amsterdam and Europe in general for our last day in our trip.
We both agree that a trip before the wedding(especally one that tests your ability to communicate and make decisions together) was the best way to go for us and would recommend it to anyone considering a long term relationship.
This has been one long adventure full of mishaps and good times. We learned that no matter what we are always going to be with each other and we will always love each other. I think that this trip has definatly made our relationship stronger and we cannot imagine life without each other. We are so glad that we got to share it with everyone that we met on the trip and with the people that we love. Thank you to everyone who supported us and communicated with us. We both agree that we would take this trip again in a second.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great Blog. I have found a site you may find useful with information on travel vacation europe . at travel vacation europe

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Feel free to visit my webpage - League Of legends hack

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home