Saturday, November 06, 2004

ONE DAY LEFT

Heather O'brien and Katrina Flower came last night to visit with us here in Indiana before we take off for our trip Monday. We went to Harvey Henkelmeyer's for pizza, then drove around Peru to find an ice cream place and some pool or bowling. We went to the Korner Kurl for lots of good ice cream and then went to the local bowling alley for a game of midnight bowling. It was tons of fun. We all camped out last night. We went out for breakfast with them this morning at Karen's in Rochester and stuffed ourselves silly.

Caleb and I cut the plastic for the bottom of our tent and got our bike locks today. I think we finally have everything that we need. I am sure we will discover things we have forgotten once we get there. Online I found several good camping sites that will be open and some youth hostels in the Amsterdam area. We haven't made reservations yet though. Flying by the seat of our pants all the way I guess:)P I went on one of my last bike rides today before we crate up my bike. We are both sooo excited to start our new adventure Monday! It is hard to think we will be biking and camping in Europe for six months. That is a long time. How awesome. My butt is already weary of the bike seat and we aren't even there yet-hehe. I cannot wait to land in Amsterdam!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home